Alexander Blue Photography x Cesa Collab

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 0 comments
I am sure you've seen 1 or 2 of these photos in Cesa's Instagram and Facebook
I actually met the Photographer Alexander Blue Valdez in facebook through a mutual friend
and from there I saw his works and really liked his style and creativity when capturing the right pose/moment! From there we collaborated and here are some of my favorites!

Credits also to Mary Letim, who does make-up and enhances the girl's beautiful face even more!
Gandia Maillot
Belize Reverse X Maillot
Zurriola Bikini
Valencia Bikini
Here's a photo I grabbed from Blue, checkout the before and after shots! I must say, Blue does awesome post-processing. It is not "over" processed and it just made the model, the swimsuit, and everything look complementing!

You can actually learn from the Photographer himself as he conducts workshops at eMage Photography Studio, just message him in facebook for inquiries and details!

To more Cesa x Alexander Blue x Mary Letim Collaboration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment