Paulo Polo Dress, Essential beach-outfit!

Thursday, January 17, 2013 0 comments
The polo shirt is an essential clothing piece for me. I noticed that whenever I travel I always bring a polo shirt with me whether printed or not, short or lone sleeves, sheer or solid. This is Cesa's new take on a casual beach polo. It's long enough to be a dress and versatile enough to be tucked it.

Wear your bikini top underneath it to have that summer look. A contrast of your colorful printed bikini top will look good with this specially in photos.
The key for this look is having one shade of color and just playing with the texture. If you feel one shaded outfits are boring, spice it up with a nice hat or a tribal print sandal, or even a bright colored bag!
Summer everyday with CeSa!

Paulo Sheer Polo P1250
*Colors: Sheer Biege (photo), Printed Orange Leaves in Chiffon
*Sizes: XS,S,M

To oder, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment